The Oregon Cattlemen’s Association (OCA) was formed in 1913 in Baker County by 12 individuals who sought to advance the economic, political and social interests of the Oregon Cattle Industry.
Our mission is to:
- promote environmentally and socially sound industry practices;
- promote a positive, contemporary image of the industry;
- improve and strengthen the economics of the industry;
- assure a strong political presence in all areas affecting the industry;
- protect our industry communities and private property rights;
OCA works to assist and represent all cattle producers throughout the state on a daily basis.